= Required Fields

Online Form - Damaged Bin Form

Use this form to report a damaged bin.

PLEASE NOTE: Rubbish bins are responsibility of the property owner. Replacement will only occur if the damage has been caused through no fault of their own (IE. Damage by rubbish truck during collection). The City reserves the right to investigate damaged bin claims on a case-by-case basis.

Your contact details will be sent to the contractor and to the City of Greater Geraldton Waste Officer. We will contact you to provide you with more information. Please call Toxfree on 9938 1196 or the City on 9956 6600 if you require more information.

Parts of the bin that are broken: *

Get Audio Code