Community reminder to report unsafe situations

published on Monday, 14 September 2020 at 12:16:15 PM

If you see or come across something unsafe or dangerous, community members are reminded to report it.

With people observing concerning incidents, many think someone else has already reported it, but this isn’t always the case.

Remember - if you see it, report it. A couple of minutes out of your life could save someone else’s.

Important contact details to remember:

-For non-life threatening Police assistance call 131 444.

-To report any fallen or low hanging power lines, damage to power lines or other related dangerous situations, call Western Power on 13 13 51.

-To report a Water Corporation fault, call 13 13 75 or head to

- For traffic lights and hazards on roads please inform Main Roads WA using their online form or by calling 138 138.

-For SES assistance call 132 500.

-To report community issues such as rubbish, a stray animal or damage to a public asset, contact the City on 9956 6600 during business hours or after hours.

- For Police, Fire, Ambulance in a life threatening emergency call triple zero (000).

Back to All Items