EOI: Urban Art Mural
Posted on: Friday, 21 April 2017 at 1:39:41 PM
Expression of Interest: Urban Art Mural
The City of Greater Geraldton is seeking expressions of interest from artists to create a public art mural on the wall of the Pages Beach ablution block. The proposed design should be both appealing and compliment the immediate surrounds.
Artists are invited to think outside the box for example, 3D effect. The commission is to be completed before the end of the 2016/17 financial year.
The identified site for the mural is on the wall surface of the Pages Beach ablution block.
The successful artist will receive up to the value of $12,000 including the design, artist fees, materials and other necessary expenses. It is required that the artist be responsible for their own public liability insurance. An agreement between the artist and the City of Greater Geraldton will be put in place.
Expressions of interest close at 4pm on Monday 8 May 2017. A selection panel will assess the entries and the panel’s decision will be made final.
Expressions of interest requirements:
To be considered for this project, please submit the following:
- A full CV including demonstrated experience in public art projects.
- Images of previous public artworks (maximum of 5 images)
- A brief design concept for the proposed work (maximum of 200 words)
- An estimated timeframe for the completion of the project.
Expressions of interest will be assessed against the following criteria:
- Originality, creativity and intrigue.
- Demonstrated experience in designing and delivering public artwork.
- Capacity to produce and complete a suitable artwork within an acceptable timeframe.
- Artistic merit including evidence of professional standing within the arts sector.
For any further enquiries, please contact Marnie Douglas, Arts and Cultural Development Officer on 9956 6968 or via email - email@example.com
Please send your expression of interest to Marnie Douglas, Arts and Cultural Development Officer via email by 4pm, 8 May 2017.
Back to Search Results